Extract Shopfloor CONSULTING n°155, available sindce28.07.2011
Spontaneous association – Touring and Touring Shop
Product ? Service ? Atmosphere ? Price ? promotions ? Staff ?
- It is a Touring «thing» for sure, but I did not consider it as a shop
- Assortment focuses on cars and holidays/travel
- Staff is nice and helpful …. they advise you, without trying to force you to buy = key strength
- Good prices and promotions … promotions are attractive, regular prices not so …
- The shop = direct contact, advice …, last minute/urgent purchase … time favour, there is a sofa, a huge desk, maps and tourists guides you can consult while waiting …
Shopfloor CONSULTING, SWOT analysis of Touring shop, 2011 – n°155 : agenda
- What did we learn from 2 previous in-store observation sessions ?
- What did Touring want to know ?
- How did we gather consumers insights ?
- Insights and key learning’s after qualitative data collection
- Insights and key learning’s after quantitative data collection
- Key learning’s and recommendations
- Next steps
Information about Shopper CONSULTING ? email@example.com